Built in 1888, This small rural chapel with a house attached is situated on the edge of Lune Moor. The chapel was still open for occasional worship in 2012 but later that year it was severe damaged by fire. The result of this can be seen in the accompanying photographs.
Details of the Exploration to follow.
All images © 2013-2016